Saturday, 19 December 2009

Tie dye


I haven't written anything on here in a while so I thought i'd post an update. Tonight is my friends eighteenth party so she's having a few gazebos in the garden, snow covered garden may I add. She's bought UV lights and things, I think I shall attend as the 'party panda!' We all need one of the those.

New year plans are also being made, I have no idea what to do. It's a toss up between Falmouth for a badgers arse pub crawl or the six bells for a knees up and a yeeeehah.

Oh and this is a wee painting I did using water colours, acrylic, ink and pen. The wave is shit though, oh well, we'll call it 'abstract'. Hope you're all fine and dandy and lovely and beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. I was admiring the wave before i read your criticism, it's well good madge :) x

    ReplyDelete