Saturday, 15 August 2009

This week


I got back from camping in Cornwall the other day. It was so magical. I want to be there now.

We climbed cliffs, cooked meals in a camp in the rocks, watched the sunset by candels, played our guitars by the sea, played with pois, watched Vans skate competition, watched the board masters, flied kites, sang music under a water fall in a cave, surfed, hardcore body boarded in the choppy waves of Chapel Porth, ate wild fruits, stayed in Flamouth for a night with some friends, went to Hughs shop in Axeminster and went to Stonehenge. It was so amazing. I feel like i've changed and grown up. I've made some beautiful new friends, and got closer to friends i've already had. It's confirmed where I want to be.

1 comment:

  1. thank you so much for following, i like your blog, nice photos!!
    peace&love

    ReplyDelete